Tattu R-Line Version 4.0 1400mAh 22.2V 130C 6S1P LiPo battery pack is the updated version of R-Line series in 2021.
What is R-Line? R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It's the selling version of Toppilot batteries. It's also a subsidiary of the Tattu brand. It's got higher capacity, lower internal resistance, and lower landing temperatures. They are more powerful than any graphene battery. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. There are different R-Line versions for the needs of different FPV racing competitions.
- Minimum Capacity: 1400mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 130C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 260C
- Net Weight(±20g): 222g
- Dimensions:78mm x 39mm x 42mm (L x W x H)
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or UPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in the online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/helicopter type. Very High according to capacity/weight. In fact, we are specialists in High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 130C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stably discharged simultaneously.
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens ace and its partners fulfill the ISO9001, ISO14001 standards
Shipping & returns Carriers: Full Send FPV uses the United States Postal Service for most shipments, however, we may use other carriers to deliver your order (typically for lipo battery shipments).
UPS Shipping: Note, that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. We recommend using USPS for all shipments, but UPS is an available option.
Lost Packages: Full Send FPV is not responsible for lost packages. No refunds will be provided if your package is lost in the mail system. It is our recommendation to select the Priority Mail option with the United States Postal Service to ensure that packages are not lost, and that you have at least $50 in insurance. Priority Mail has the most reliable package tracking to ensure packages arrive at their specified destination.
Shipping Time & Delays: Unless otherwise indicated, orders received prior to 4 pm with payment received will usually ship that day, unless it is a holiday or non-business day.
Delivery timeframes provided are estimates and will depend on the carrier. Full Send FPV will not be held responsible for any delays caused by a mail carrier or local postal service.CLICK HERE for the full Shipping.& Returns Policy