NITECORE D2 Digicharger
Nitecore D2 Digicharger is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries. D2 comes two independent microcomputer-controlled charging channels and capable to monitor and charge up to two batteries simultaneously. It is fully automated that it detects the battery type, selects the appropriate charging mode and stops when it completes. Its crystal clear LED screen displays the real time charging mode, progress. Nitecore D2 is truly the world’s most advanced fully automated digital charger. It’s as simple as insert, detect and charge.
- Charging two batteries simultaneously
- Monitors and charges each battery slot independently
- Detects the battery type and status and automatic select appropriate charge modes (CC, CV, dV/dt). (Exception: LiFePO4 batteries require manual selection).
- Automatically stops charging when complete.
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging mode, voltage, current and progress
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Overheating prevention through temperature monitoring and optimal heat dissipation design
- Compatible and optimized for:
- IMR batteries
- LiFePO4 batteries
- Small capacity batteries
- Conveniently located side buttons to manually select specific battery types and charging parameters
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- Compatible battery types:
- Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440).
- Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 500mA x 2
- Dimensions: 5.6" (143mm)="" ×="" 2.9"="" (74mm)="" 1.4"="" (36mm)<="" li="">
- Weight: 6oz (168g) (without batteries and power cord)
Content in package: D2 Digicharger x1; AC power cord x1
Shipping & returns Carriers: Full Send FPV uses the United States Postal Service for most shipments, however, we may use other carriers to deliver your order (typically for lipo battery shipments).
UPS Shipping: Note, that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. We recommend using USPS for all shipments, but UPS is an available option.
Lost Packages: Full Send FPV is not responsible for lost packages. No refunds will be provided if your package is lost in the mail system. It is our recommendation to select the Priority Mail option with the United States Postal Service to ensure that packages are not lost, and that you have at least $50 in insurance. Priority Mail has the most reliable package tracking to ensure packages arrive at their specified destination.
Shipping Time & Delays: Unless otherwise indicated, orders received prior to 4 pm with payment received will usually ship that day, unless it is a holiday or non-business day.
Delivery timeframes provided are estimates and will depend on the carrier. Full Send FPV will not be held responsible for any delays caused by a mail carrier or local postal service.CLICK HERE for the full Shipping.& Returns Policy