Easily program your Hummingbird Flight Controller with this USB programmer. Simple plug-n-play operation allows you to update the firmware on your flight controller, or re-program it to work with different receiver protocols.
To use this USB programmer you will need the STM32 ST-LINK Utility program and a windows computer. You can download the program HERE. Your computer may need to install drivers to reconize the BeeLink which can be downloaded HERE.
- BeeLink USB Flash
- JST Harness Cable
1. Plug in your BeeLink USB Flasher, connect it to your Hummingbird FC, and Open the ST-LINK Utility and use the following settings by going to 'Target' from the top drop down menu and selecting 'Settings...'
2. Select 'Target' on the top drop down menu and choose 'Erase Chip' (If your get a connection error message, try-re-plugging in the USB Flasher)
3. Select 'OK' in the prompt window and your board's memory will be erased and then ready to flash a new hex file to.
4. Select 'Target' on the top drop down menu and choose 'Program..."
5. Select 'Browse' to choose the Hex file you wish to flash, after you have choose it click 'Start' and your board will start to flash the new hex file.
6. You will see a green progress bar move to the right and when it is completed the window should disappear and your flash is complete. At this point you can unplug the BeeLink from your Hummingbird FC and fly. Make sure your AUX channels are set up on your radio though!
Shipping & returns Carriers: Full Send FPV uses the United States Postal Service for most shipments, however, we may use other carriers to deliver your order (typically for lipo battery shipments).
UPS Shipping: Note, that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. We recommend using USPS for all shipments, but UPS is an available option.
Lost Packages: Full Send FPV is not responsible for lost packages. No refunds will be provided if your package is lost in the mail system. It is our recommendation to select the Priority Mail option with the United States Postal Service to ensure that packages are not lost, and that you have at least $50 in insurance. Priority Mail has the most reliable package tracking to ensure packages arrive at their specified destination.
Shipping Time & Delays: Unless otherwise indicated, orders received prior to 4 pm with payment received will usually ship that day, unless it is a holiday or non-business day.
Delivery timeframes provided are estimates and will depend on the carrier. Full Send FPV will not be held responsible for any delays caused by a mail carrier or local postal service.CLICK HERE for the full Shipping.& Returns Policy