HellFire Conformal Coating for all your Water Proofing Needs.
Want to make sure your electronics on your Drone are protected against water? Then this is what you need!
We have been using this product since 2015, and still use it on any new receiver, or other electronic that isn't factory waterproofed. So far our drones have been treated like submarines, and have not had a single failure due to water!
Here's a simple set of instructions for our DIY lava waterproofing kit.
- Disconnect your electronics.
- Make sure the item your wanting to waterproof to expose the electrical board.
- Make sure item is clean of dirt and contaminants.
- Apply an even coat over all parts of the board. Both sides.
- Wait 15-25min or until coat is tacky and not runny.
- Depending on how thick your first coat is you may need/want to apply 1 or 2 more for a total of 3 coats.
- This is not always necessary as 1 or 2 usually do the trick.
- After the last coat, let item dry until the chemical is no longer tacky and no finger prints are left on item after touching. "Usually a few hours. Or overnight if done later at night"
- Re install electronics and enjoy.
- Remember to always use dielectric grease on your connections that you want protected like SD cards, USB ports and more.
Shipping & returns Carriers: Full Send FPV uses the United States Postal Service for most shipments, however, we may use other carriers to deliver your order (typically for lipo battery shipments).
UPS Shipping: Note, that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. We recommend using USPS for all shipments, but UPS is an available option.
Lost Packages: Full Send FPV is not responsible for lost packages. No refunds will be provided if your package is lost in the mail system. It is our recommendation to select the Priority Mail option with the United States Postal Service to ensure that packages are not lost, and that you have at least $50 in insurance. Priority Mail has the most reliable package tracking to ensure packages arrive at their specified destination.
Shipping Time & Delays: Unless otherwise indicated, orders received prior to 4 pm with payment received will usually ship that day, unless it is a holiday or non-business day.
Delivery timeframes provided are estimates and will depend on the carrier. Full Send FPV will not be held responsible for any delays caused by a mail carrier or local postal service.CLICK HERE for the full Shipping.& Returns Policy