The GOKU Versatile F4 5-IN-1 AIO is another versatile and highly integrated circuit board in the GOKU Versatile series! Built-in 250mw VTX ，1S 5A ESC， OSD， SPI receiver, 3 serial ports， I2C functionality and 2XWS2812 LEDs . Reasonable layout makes it easier for you to build . You only need to choose the motor, frame, camera, propeller ， everything else all packed into a compact whoop board.
- Built-in 250mw vtx, 1S 5A ESC, OSD and SPI Frsky receiver
- Opened 3 serial ports and 12C functionality
- Mounting Pattern: 25x25mm, M2
- Ultra light weight 4g
- Built-in 2XWS2812 LEDs
- Reasonable layout , easy to build
- Can work with different RX at the same time
- MCU: STM32F411CEU6
- GYRO: MPU6000
- UARTS: 1/2
- Soft serial port：1
- I2C: SCL/SDA
- BEC: 5V
- Input Voltage: 1S ( <4.35v)
- Firmware: FLYWOOF411_5IN1_AIO
- Mounting: 25x25mm, M2
Onboard 4in1 ESC
- MCU: EFM8BB21
- Power supply: 1S LiPo/LiPo HVCurrent: 5A
- Firmware: BLHeli_S
- Factory firmware: O_H_5_REV16_8.HEX
- Default protocol: DSHOT 150/300/600
Frsky SPI D8 receiver Version (optional)
- SPI BUS receiver Frsky D8 compatible
- Compatible Non EU transmitter D8 modelChannels: 8ch
Onboard 5.8g VTX
- Output power: 25mw~250mw switchable
- Frequency: 40CH
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels(include Race band) IRC ready
**Please do not try to update the ESC firmware. If AIO is damaged, Flywoo does not support after-sales.
**Default ESC firmware: O_H_5_REV16_8-48K
1、 GOKU Versatile F4 5-IN-1 AIO Wiring Diagram : ( LINK )
2、Onboard 5.8g VTX TABLE : （LINK）
3、Betaflight Firmware (LINK ) FLYWOOF411_5IN1_AIO
Shipping & returns Carriers: Full Send FPV uses the United States Postal Service for most shipments, however, we may use other carriers to deliver your order (typically for lipo battery shipments).
UPS Shipping: Note, that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. We recommend using USPS for all shipments, but UPS is an available option.
Lost Packages: Full Send FPV is not responsible for lost packages. No refunds will be provided if your package is lost in the mail system. It is our recommendation to select the Priority Mail option with the United States Postal Service to ensure that packages are not lost, and that you have at least $50 in insurance. Priority Mail has the most reliable package tracking to ensure packages arrive at their specified destination.
Shipping Time & Delays: Unless otherwise indicated, orders received prior to 4 pm with payment received will usually ship that day, unless it is a holiday or non-business day.
Delivery timeframes provided are estimates and will depend on the carrier. Full Send FPV will not be held responsible for any delays caused by a mail carrier or local postal service.CLICK HERE for the full Shipping.& Returns Policy