- Real-time Hobby-grade FPV Video Transmission System
- 1/18th scale on-road buggy design perfect for indoor racing
- Rear friction coil shocks for smoother driving over rough surfaces
- Rear wheel straight axle motor and transmission for direct power-to-the-ground feel
- Durable front bumper to withstand a flurry of fun and crashes
- Replaceable 300mah 1S 4.2V LiPo battery included with USB charging circuit built into Interceptor
- Rack-and-pinion steering and independent steering servo for precision control
- Plastic racing canopy and spoiler for slick racing look and distinct design
- On-board USB charging system under the car body
- 1x Interceptor First-Person-View (FPV) RC Car
- 1x Interceptor Controller
- 1x Micro USB Cable
Upgrade battery found here: https://emax-usa.com/tinyhawkbattery.html
Shipping & returns Carriers: Full Send FPV uses the United States Postal Service for most shipments, however, we may use other carriers to deliver your order (typically for lipo battery shipments).
UPS Shipping: Note, that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. We recommend using USPS for all shipments, but UPS is an available option.
Lost Packages: Full Send FPV is not responsible for lost packages. No refunds will be provided if your package is lost in the mail system. It is our recommendation to select the Priority Mail option with the United States Postal Service to ensure that packages are not lost, and that you have at least $50 in insurance. Priority Mail has the most reliable package tracking to ensure packages arrive at their specified destination.
Shipping Time & Delays: Unless otherwise indicated, orders received prior to 4 pm with payment received will usually ship that day, unless it is a holiday or non-business day.
Delivery timeframes provided are estimates and will depend on the carrier. Full Send FPV will not be held responsible for any delays caused by a mail carrier or local postal service.CLICK HERE for the full Shipping.& Returns Policy