More gain and more convenience! This is the adaptation of the all mighty X²-AIR into a slick low profile face mount for the DJI goggles . Simply peel the included adhesive, stick them on and throw your goggles in your bag ready for a day of flying. Improved 13dBic gain and massive combined beam width of 180deg, yield an amazing flight experience in the toughest conditions. Fill the remaining ports with a pair of singularity stubby and performances never been so convenient!
Dual elements array provide 13Dbi circular polarized beam of 75deg
Low profile design, only 15mm thick.
Most compact antennas of this gain level at only 15mm thickness, letting you leave them on at all the time without fear of breaking them. The included double-sided foam tape give a solid bound to your goggles’s face plate and install in minutes.
Custom made RP-SMA connectors, fit the DJI FPV goggles perfectly.
As with all other components of X²-AIR antennas, the custom RP-SMA connector is made to the highest standards to fit your goggles perfectly and make sure every bit of RF power is transferred from the X²-AIR. A knurled finish provide easy tightening and a quality look exclusive to TrueRC.
Pair them with our ever popular singularity stubby.
- Circularly Polarized
- Sector type beam shape (widest on horizontal)
- Mount direct on DJI faceplate with included adhesive backing
- Compact low-profile design on your goggles, easy to store and transport
- High 13 dBic for unsurpassed long range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band
- Super wide 150 degree beam for each antenna combining to 180deg beam width
- Custom knurled RP-SMA connectors
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-7.0GHz
- Gain: 13 dBic
- Polarization: LHCP or RHCP
- Beam-width Horizontal*: 150deg
- Beam-width Vertical*: 62deg
- Hor. beam @-3dB**: 75deg.
- Vert. beam @-3dB**: 34deg.
- Connector: Custom knurled RP-SMA
- Dimension: 72mm x 34mm x 15mm
- Weight: 20g each
- Include adhesive mount for installation onto DJI FPV goggles.
*Coverage of individual antenna where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage of individual antenna where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- Two X²-air MKII antennas (one for each sides).
Shipping & returns Carriers: Full Send FPV uses the United States Postal Service for most shipments, however, we may use other carriers to deliver your order (typically for lipo battery shipments).
UPS Shipping: Note, that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. We recommend using USPS for all shipments, but UPS is an available option.
Lost Packages: Full Send FPV is not responsible for lost packages. No refunds will be provided if your package is lost in the mail system. It is our recommendation to select the Priority Mail option with the United States Postal Service to ensure that packages are not lost, and that you have at least $50 in insurance. Priority Mail has the most reliable package tracking to ensure packages arrive at their specified destination.
Shipping Time & Delays: Unless otherwise indicated, orders received prior to 4 pm with payment received will usually ship that day, unless it is a holiday or non-business day.
Delivery timeframes provided are estimates and will depend on the carrier. Full Send FPV will not be held responsible for any delays caused by a mail carrier or local postal service.CLICK HERE for the full Shipping.& Returns Policy