Note: The DSMX micro receiver (white color) shown above is now replaced by the new DSMX micro receiver (black color). The binding procedure of both micro receivers is same.
- Input power: 5V
- Frame rate: 22ms/11ms
- Resolution: 2048
- Working current: 60MA
- Weight: 0.6 g
- Receive sensitivity: -108DBM
- Delay: <15ms
- Antenna length: 80MM Antenna
- Data format: DSMX
- Distance: 300m
- Channels: support 6-8 channels
- Compatible Transmitters: DSM2 / DSMX series of remote transmitter
This is the connection diagram with on the 2S Whoop FC board on Beta65X and Beta75X.
- Connet the receiver to FC and run the Betaflight. On Betaflight GUI, configure the UART1 port to serial port in Ports tab. Then click the Save and Reboot button in the lower right corner.
- In the Configuration tab, for Receiver Mode, choose Serial_based receiver (SPEKSAT, SBUS, SUMD); Serial Receiver Provider, choose SPEKTRUM2048. And click the Save and Reboot button in the lower right corner.
- Type: set spektrum_sat_bind=9 in CLI and save.
- Repower the receiver. The light on the receiver will flash rapidly, which means it's on binding mode.
- Turn on the radio and select bind mode. Wait a moment. It means bind successfully if the light on receiver keeps brighting.
- 1 * BETAFPV Micro DSMX Receiver (Include antenna)
- 1 * Clear heatshrink tubing
- 1 * Silicone Wire (Black)
- 1 * Silicone Wire (Red)
- 1 * Silicone Wire (Yellow)
Shipping & returns Carriers: Full Send FPV uses the United States Postal Service for most shipments, however, we may use other carriers to deliver your order (typically for lipo battery shipments).
UPS Shipping: Note, that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. We recommend using USPS for all shipments, but UPS is an available option.
Lost Packages: Full Send FPV is not responsible for lost packages. No refunds will be provided if your package is lost in the mail system. It is our recommendation to select the Priority Mail option with the United States Postal Service to ensure that packages are not lost, and that you have at least $50 in insurance. Priority Mail has the most reliable package tracking to ensure packages arrive at their specified destination.
Shipping Time & Delays: Unless otherwise indicated, orders received prior to 4 pm with payment received will usually ship that day, unless it is a holiday or non-business day.
Delivery timeframes provided are estimates and will depend on the carrier. Full Send FPV will not be held responsible for any delays caused by a mail carrier or local postal service.CLICK HERE for the full Shipping.& Returns Policy