Beta85X 4K 4S Whoop - it is undoubtedly the smallest 4S 4K drone. Sufficient inventory and prompt delivery.
Since YKS has shared his cinewhoop 4K with a stunning videography, people are fascinated in 4K whoop. So here we are. A real 4S 4K Beta85X whoop!!! Upgraded F4 V2 FC with BLHeli_32 16A ESC, using single N-channel MosFETs, makes the structure and performance more stable and support 4S power definetly. Mounting with Tarsier 4K camera, great choice for cruising, so you can get tons of fun in this cine whoop.
Awesome flight footage of Beta85X 4K by FPV24.
- F4 V2 FC board has added extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
- High performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned BETAFPVF405(BEFH). Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable.
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board which have a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for protecting ESC board, reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
- Installed with Caddx Tarsier 4K camera with ND8 fliter which supports APP setting and switchable resolution setting of 4K, 2.7k, 1440P, 1080P.
- Upgraded 1105 motor from 6000KV to 5000KV, with a light weight but definitely will give you extreme power and speed. Motor comes with cable connectors.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. To increase its stability, we specially add an extra stiffener brace of carbon fiber. Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 88.6g (without battery)
- F405 V2 Flight Controller and 16A BLHeli_32 ESC
- Motors: 1105 5000KV with connector
- Props: 2" 4-Blades Props
- Camera: CADDX Tarsier 4K
- Canopy: Canopy for Tarsier 4K camera
- Receiver option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire / PNP
- Recommend battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
- 5.8G FPV antenna
- Flight time: 4min - 6min with 450mAh 4S battery
Find more details about this F405 V2 FC in another page.
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF405(BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
Find more details about this BLHeli 32 ESC board in another page.
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 19A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- MCU: STM32F051K66
Find more details about this Caddx Tarsier 4K camera in another page.
- Weight: 19.5g
- FOV: 4KF 2.8, FOV 150°(16/9), FPV FOV 165°（4/3）
- Lens: Dual lens 2.8 / 12Mega
- Image Sensor: 12M SONY sensor
- TV System: NTSC / PAL, can be changed
- Anti-Shake: Hardware anti-shake
- Scene Mode: Auto / Personage / Scenery / Defog
- Recording Timing Larm: OFF / 1mins / 3mins / 5mins / 10mins
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- Image: 16:9 / 4: 3 (changeable)
- Camera OSD: Seperate OSD
- The camera tilt angle is switchable from 20 degree to 30 degree with ND8 fliter.
WHAT HAVE DONE TO SUPPORT 4S?
This Beta85X has upgraded in individual parts like FC, ESC, Motor, which can support 4S power with a steady performance and bring you into a glorious FPV world.
F4 FC & BLHeli_32 ESC
- Support 4S Power. Written for ESC's that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board, witch have a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Current sensor included.
- ESC is mounted on the frame by screws and connected with FC boards by cables.
Last Version: The performace of the ESC is limitted and could not stand 4S power on 85X for a long time. Besides, the ESC is connected to the FC board by header pins. When pluging the battery, the ESC will loose with the FC board and cause circut shot.
Soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
Last Version: Not power capacitor included, which have the risk that the permanently damage on ESC by impulse voltage when plug the battery.
1105 5000KV Motor
Lower 5000KV for new Beta85X 4S, which could support 4S power which won't cause the issue of overheat or burn (maybe the ESC). Also change motor cables from 30AWG to 28AWG.
Last Version: 1105 6000KV motors with 30AWG cables. In 4S power status, the motor will be overheat and damaged. Which may cause the burnt on the ESC.
Frame Stiffener Brace
The stiffener brace of carbon fiber can reinforce the Beta85X frame, avoid unstability caused by too strong power when Beta85x is flying.
Last Version: No stiffener brace included, which would result in seriously vibration on 4S power.
Caddx Tarsier 4K Camera
Tarsier camera is the first DVR boards that could support 4K@30fps recording. Here is the basic manual for you to recording when get this Beta85X 4K drone.
There are 2 buttons on the DVR board. One is for wifi and recording. The other one for power and recording video mode.
|Short Press||Long Press (5-8s)|
|Wifi/Record Button||Start/Stop Recording||Start Wifi|
|Power/Mode Button||Switch Video Resolution||Turn on/off Camera|
There are 2 LEDs to indicate the recording status.
|Wifi LED||Wifi is power on and not connected||Connected|
|Mode LED||Recording||Not Recording|
How to set up the Tarsier 4K camera? Please watch the video edited by Nate Payne firstly. For more details about this camera, please browse the official Caddx Tarsier page and download the Tarsier Manual here.
Also, there is a CADDX Tarsier APP on Apple Store (for IOS phone) or Google Store (for Android phones). Through the APP, you could change the settings like Metering, White balance, EV compensation, IOS limit, Sharpness, Contrast, Saturation.
Video Quality and Shooting Tips
We care about mostly is the video quality of this 4K drones. Here is some you must know about and some advice for a perfect video.
4K@30fps VS 2.7K@60fps
The frames per second of the Caddx Tarsier camera is 30fps on 4K mode. It is suitable to fly slowly and smoothly. But if the drone flys quickly or turns around, the scenes seems be out of focus and fuzzy. At this time, we would high recommend you to shooting in 2.7K@60fps.
Discussion about 4K/2.7K/1080P video quality on Facebook. Do we really need 4K video for micro drone?
Note: How to change the Tarsier mode between 4K and 2.7K?
You should change the recording resolution through the Caddx APP. The other method is just short press Power/Mode Button, as show in the image above. The mode is indicated by the color of the Mode LED.
Mode LED -> Red -> 4K mode
Mode LED -> Green -> 2.7K mode
Jello and Vibration
The 85X drone is tuned carefully to avoid vibration and it should be no jello on the video. BUT, but if you fly it outdoor and sunlight, a ND filter is MUST. ND8 Fliter to get a better footage and eliminate the Jello effect. ND Filter-Light reduce but no color cast.
Why You Need ND Filters for Shooting Video (ND Filters Explained)? We find a video on YT to explain this issue. Start at 6:25. Here is the explaination:
Filter for a lot of drone footage, and one of the things that is great about them again, is actually the Mavic (DJI aerial drone), doesn't have a controllable aperture. So your motion is always messed with...
- 1 * Beta85X 4K Whoop Quadcopter(4S)
- 1 * ND8 Filter for Tarsier 4K camera
- 1 * OSD Menu Board
There are no batteries included for all version. High recommend the 450mAh 4S battery.
Shipping & returns Carriers: Full Send FPV uses the United States Postal Service for most shipments, however, we may use other carriers to deliver your order (typically for lipo battery shipments).
UPS Shipping: Note, that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. We recommend using USPS for all shipments, but UPS is an available option.
Lost Packages: Full Send FPV is not responsible for lost packages. No refunds will be provided if your package is lost in the mail system. It is our recommendation to select the Priority Mail option with the United States Postal Service to ensure that packages are not lost, and that you have at least $50 in insurance. Priority Mail has the most reliable package tracking to ensure packages arrive at their specified destination.
Shipping Time & Delays: Unless otherwise indicated, orders received prior to 4 pm with payment received will usually ship that day, unless it is a holiday or non-business day.
Delivery timeframes provided are estimates and will depend on the carrier. Full Send FPV will not be held responsible for any delays caused by a mail carrier or local postal service.CLICK HERE for the full Shipping.& Returns Policy