This charger makes field charging your model plane, drone, or quadcopter easy! Just take any 3s or 4s lipo with an XT60 connector and plug it in to this charger and charge dozens of 1s packs. You could also use a wall adapter as supply power so you can continuously charge at home. Once supplied with a 3s or 4s battery, just plug your 1s batteries into the charger to start charging. When you connect a discharged 1s battery to the charger the corresponding ports LED light will turn red until the battery is fully charged. Once charged, the LED will turn green and you can remove your 1s battery and fly!
Here is the review of this item by C Ray Tech.
- Charge 1S Lipo batteries (4.2V) and HV Lipo batteries (4.35V) at once in the same board by a selectable switch.
- XT60 Input (3s or 4s) for field charging. Could charge up to 6 pcs batteries with Picoblade 1.25 or JST PH2.0 power plug at once. Individual charging per ports, not parallel.
- Turns itself off when supply battery reaches safe low-voltage. 2 channels BEC for supply current. 400mAh current per charge port
- LED lights indicate when each battery is done charging
- Weight: 36g
- Dimensions: 75x42x17mm
- Input: 3s - 4s Selectable
- Cutoff Voltage: 10.8v (3s), 14.4v (4s)
- Output: Fixed at approx 400 milliamps
- 4.20v cell charging cutoff for Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff for HV Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- Optional AC Wall Adapter
Note: Ports are numbered 1-6. Do not put more than one battery on a single port. For example: do not insert one battery on the Picoblade 1.25 plug and another on the same port with the PH 2.0 plug.
Wall AC Adapter
If you don't have any XT60 batteries, AC/DC XT60 wall power adapter will be your best choice.
- 1 * PH2.0 Connector 1S Lipo LiHV Charger Board
- 1 * Wall adapter (Option)
Shipping & returns Carriers: Full Send FPV uses the United States Postal Service for most shipments, however, we may use other carriers to deliver your order (typically for lipo battery shipments).
UPS Shipping: Note, that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. We recommend using USPS for all shipments, but UPS is an available option.
Lost Packages: Full Send FPV is not responsible for lost packages. No refunds will be provided if your package is lost in the mail system. It is our recommendation to select the Priority Mail option with the United States Postal Service to ensure that packages are not lost, and that you have at least $50 in insurance. Priority Mail has the most reliable package tracking to ensure packages arrive at their specified destination.
Shipping Time & Delays: Unless otherwise indicated, orders received prior to 4 pm with payment received will usually ship that day, unless it is a holiday or non-business day.
Delivery timeframes provided are estimates and will depend on the carrier. Full Send FPV will not be held responsible for any delays caused by a mail carrier or local postal service.CLICK HERE for the full Shipping.& Returns Policy