Walmart Mall

Adams Yard & Garden Spray, Kills Mosquitoes, Fleas, Ticks & Other Outdoor Pests, 32 fl oz

Adams Yard & Garden Spray, Kills Mosquitoes, Fleas, Ticks & Other Outdoor Pests, 32 fl oz

Regular price $10.94 USD
Regular price Sale price $10.94 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Keep your pet happy and your backyard pest-free with the easy-to-use power of Adams Plus Yard Spray. You can say goodbye to the frustration of insect infestations ruining your outdoor get-togethers with this convenient and potent pest control spray. Adams Yard & Garden Spray kills fleas . ticks . mosquitoes . fire ants . and many other insects that may infest the yard. The active ingredient . Permethrin . is a long-lasting insecticide that gives your yard 4-week control of many hard-to-kill sucking and chewing insects. This yard spray quickly and easily attaches to your garden hose . allowing you to treat up to 5 .000 square feet per 32 ounce container. With 5% of fleas living on your pet and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard . Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. To complete your flea and tick control system try Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray . specifically designed to use inside your home . and try one of the many Adams flea and tick collars designed specifically for your dog . puppy . cat . or kitten.

View full details